Another "Must Have" Classic...
Brides de Gala was designed by Hugo Grygkar and first issued in 1957. A true classic especially in these neutral yet dramatic greys and golds against a soft off-white background.
- very good vintage condition
- faint spots (please see close up for example)
- long pulled thread and a couple of minor ones (see photos)
- when held up against the light, a couple of tiny weak spots/holes visible
- plump hand rolled hem
- approx. size: 34.5 x 34.5 inches and 88 x 88 cm
- made in France- 100 % pure silk
- guaranteed Authentic
- gift wrapped
- subject to prior sale