The lovely vintage Hermes silk scarf Fleurs de Lotus was designed by Christiane Vauzelles first issued in 1961.
Based on the care tag this is an early issue and still a gorgeous example of Vauzelles' gift for creating lifelike flora.
- very good to excellent vintage condition
- care tag
- brilliant colors
- several small and faint spots (please see close up)
- please note "pink" discolorations right of "Hermes-Paris" and in the large Lotus blossom (close ups)
- hand rolled hem
- made in France
- 100 % pure silk
- approx. dimensions: 34.25 x 34.5 inches and 87 x 88 cm
- guaranteed Authentic
- gift wrapped
- layaway plans tailored to Your specific needs
- subject to prior sale