THIS ITEM IS ON HOLD - CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Extremely hard to find, especially in this beautiful Gold Clemence leather is the Hermes 37cm Paris Bombay Shoulder Tote.
This bag is set apart from the rest of the Paris Bombay models due to its versatility and style - the longer shoulder straps allow for the bag to be carried over the shoulder like a tote bag - and the "ears" or top edges can be extended out to look more like a traditional tote bag for a casual look, or "tucked in" (as featured in the main photograph) for a more formal look.
Interior is lined in a buttery, rich cream colored lambskin as with all bombays.
In gold (camel-colored) clemence leather with white contrast stitching, the wide grained calfskin is rich and textured, and still has that "powdery" touch surface of new clemence. Date stamped "N" in a square, the blindstamp is very faint but visible in the photos.
This item is in excellent condition with very few signs of use. Hardware is shiny and not discolored or faded. Corners are clean with no signs of rubbing or scuffing. Interior is clean. Please see photos for details.
- Signature Hermes Clemence leather in Gold, white contrast stitching
- Long rolled handles / shoulder straps
- Five palladium feet hold up bag and protect the bottom; two zippers with leaf-shaped zipper pulls
- Interior lined in cream butter soft lambskin, with three side compartments
- Measures 15in. W (at base) x 10in. H x 6.5in. D, strap drop is 9 inches
- Comes with Dust Bag