This Louis Vuitton White Monogram Multicolore Porte-Tresor International Wallet is a colourful and elegant way to organize essentials like bills, credit cards and plenty of coins. Monogram Multicolore is a relatively recent addition to Louis Vuitton's canvas line and was introduced in Spring 2003 in collaboration with Japanese pop artist Takashi Murakami.
- Size (LxWxD): cm / 7.5 x 4 x 1.3 inches
- Flap closure with a hidden single snap closure
- Four card slots, long currency pocket, and snapped coin compartment
- Leather penholder fits the LV agenda pen
- Polished brass corners inspired by Louis Vuitton's travel pieces
- Made in Monogram Multicolore canvas, natural cowhide trim, polished brass corners and smooth calfskin lining.
Overall condition: WELL-LOVED
TBPB Notes: This wallet has been well-loved and is in good condition. The white canvas is clean but shows some light discolouration and fading. The leather trim has obtained a deep honey-colored patina with signs of wear throughout. The gold-Tone hardware has light surface scratches. The interior lining has indentations and creasing from use and some discolouration. This item has been professionally cleaned and rejuvenated. Please see pictures for details.
Date Code: TH0064 - Made in France
Original attachments: N/A
Comes with: TBPB Authenticity guarantee and care card
This item has been exclusively provided by THEBROWNPAPERBAG - Timeless Luxury Goods. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or wonderings.